Dearest Ace, what an adorable little guy you are! You're absolutely precious, a growing kitten of just seven months. You're cute as can be in that great photo, wearing your birthday hat. Thank you for sharing it with us! That deep black fur is so fluffy and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Augusta, SC to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons found you, and I am so very glad and grateful to those wonderful people for rescuing you and bringing you HOME! You are very special to them. You survived a dog bite to the neck when you were only three weeks old. Your 13-year-old human sister nursed you back to good health, and now you are just fine, thank goodness. You're growing into a great cat, and you're a great friend with your toddler human sister. You've never bitten or scratched her, not even after she put that birthday hat on you! You're playful but also relaxed. You're a real sweetheart, and your Purrrsons look forward to "many years of fun and cuddles with our little Ace!" You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ace, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear 13-year-old and toddler sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.