Thread: Precious Pretty Putz Putz!

Threaded View

Precious Pretty Putz Putz!

Dearest Putz Putz, you are adorable, absolutely precious and pretty! What a stunningly beautiful Orange Tabby and White mix lady you are! My stunningly beautiful Orange Tabby and White mix lady Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Orange Tabby and White ladies are unusual, and you both stand out as exceptional! You are gorgeous in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You look totally comfortable and content in it, curled up there having a nice snooze. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Tel Aviv, Israel and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know that your dear friend Mickey will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were discovered a year ago in the hood of a car, ran away from your potential rescuer Mickey, and got into the hood of another car. Miraculously, you were rescued just before that car's driver started up, for which I am so very glad and grateful. And then your dear Mickey brought you HOME! There you've been with him ever since, first in his student dormitory and now in his, AND your, own apartment. And ever since you came home with him, you have been Queen! Your name comes from Pitz'l, "tiny" in Hebrew, for that tiny girl you were when you were rescued. Mickey says you're "a psycho-cat most of the time, ..one third cat, third dog and third human." You follow him everywhere, fetch and retrieve your toys, and mew on the balcony to welcome him home when you hear his footsteps in the street. He says you're the love of his life! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Putz Putz, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mickey and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-15-2022 at 09:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery