Dearest Gizmo, what a beautiful boy you are indeed! I think you have some of the most unusual markings I've ever seen on a cat, and they're absolutely stunning. Your mostly-white fur has splashes of orange here and there along your body, and then there's that orange-Tabby tail. As your dear Purrrson says, it's as if you'd borrowed the tail from an orange Tabby and got a few orange splashes on your white coat! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so pretty in them all, and it's so nice to see you draped on your doggie pal. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Petrolia, ON to pet you, and pet your doggie friends, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You like to go outside and visit the dogs. You also like to lick someone's hand and then forget to put your tongue back in your mouth, sometimes for quite a while! And you like to sit on your dear Purrrson's back and give hugs. What a wonderful story you have to tell! She/he rescued you from being put down eleven years ago, and you've been together ever since. You've never stopped making her/him laugh and smile since then! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gizmo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and doggie friends and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.