Dearest Gabe, you are gorgeous indeed! You're one stunning fellow, with that luxurious ebony fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those fabulous photos with us. You're so handsome sitting up there on the mantel in the midst of all those family photos (including your own in the collection!). Then there's that adorable shot of you as a baby kitten, newly arrived in your Purrrfect Purrrmanent Home, having a big yawn or perhaps a shout-out of joy. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Lexington, KY to pet you, and pet your dear littermate bro Theo, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You came to live with your dear Purrrson when you were just eight weeks old. Then Theo joined the family two weeks later, to keep you company because you were so active and needed a playmate besides your Purrrson! Now you're ten years old, and you're still her/his baby boy, nursing her/his arm for comfort. You love hiding in small, dark places. Sometimes you can't be found, but you're always lured out if the deck door or a can of tuna or is opened. I'm sorry to learn you were so sick with pancreatitis last fall, complete with ED visits, ICU stays, and a feeding tube. I'm so very glad and grateful that you're completely recovered with just an occasional flare-up. Your curious, active, and loving Purrrsonality is back! You're a lap cat and a nap cat. You even help your Purrrson with her/his healing work, lying by the client beside the spot that needs healing. You're very special to your Purrrson, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gabe, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Theo and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.