Dearest Big Lou, a.k.a. Wu Lou, you are beautiful indeed, absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning Chocolate Point Siamese you are, with that glossy dark fur that looks so soft. You have the sweetest face, with that darker mask and ears and those lovely big Siamese-blue eyes looking straight up at me. And you're a big cat, weighing in at 22 pounds.. all the more to love! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're extra-gorgeous in that "fancy collar" you're patiently wearing. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Los Angeles to pet you, and pet your dear Chihuahua sister, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a very special kitty in your family. You love to be vacuumed, and you love to get a tummy rub. When someone walks by, you throw yourself to the floor, tummy up, and how can they resist? You get along well with your Chihuahua sister, who is smaller than you. You're a laid-back, sweet boy, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Big Lou, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Chihuahua sister and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a special vacuuming and tummy-rub!