Dearest Ice Raffaello, also known as Raffaello, what a gorgeous gentleman you are indeed! You're so handsome, with that pale fur with Bengal markings that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those perky ears and lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You look so relaxed there, gazing straight out at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Moscow, Russia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're a very gentle and sensitive cat, who requires careful handling. You're very emotional, so much so that your dear Mom's boyfriend says you could get work in Hollywood! You're not shy about letting your desires be known, are you. You're very affectionate and very talkative. If someone speaks to you, you answer with meows. And when you hear the alarm clock go off in Mom's room each morning, you let them know right away that it's time for breakfast, even if they aren't quite up yet! There's no sleeping in when you're hungry. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ice Raffaello, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and boyfriend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.