Dearest Vanilla, what a gorgeous guy you are! You're absolutely beautiful, with that fluffy, thick, pale-orange and white fur that looks so nice and soft. You have the sweetest face, with that white mask and pink nose and lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so handsome in them both and look so comfortable and content. In that first one, is that the former Christmas wreath you're resting in? And in the second, is that a birdbath you're snoozing in? If so, I trust it isn't filled with bird-bathing-water! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Alabama to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You live with your dear Purrrson's neighbor, two doors down. You've been visiting your Purrrson for the last couple of years, staying around his/her house sometimes. Your dear Dad knows you visit him/her, and that's fine with Dad. He doesn't know how old you are, because one day you just showed up at his house. He adopted you and named you, and there you've lived ever since! You have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You're friendly and quiet, and you love to be petted. You enjoy visiting your Purrrson and finding unusual places to sleep. You all love each other very much, don't you. What wonderful love-filled homes you share!

Congratulations, darling Vanilla, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.