Dearest Bill, what a handsome gentleman you are, indeed! You are absolutely gorgeous! That brown tabby and white with a bit of orange fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big green eyes that have me mesmerized. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! That first shot of you settled there and gazing straight up at me is stunning! Then you're utterly relaxed, sprawled out on your back. Are you asking for a tummy rub there? And how cute are you in that last one, peeking out from under that blanket! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Rochester, NY to pet you, and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons first adopted you as a barn cat because the shelter said you were “too wild to live in a house with a family.” As time went on, you started coming inside, and soon you were in to stay. I'm so glad you're an indoor cat now, much safer now! You loved snuggling with your human-kitten siblings, tolerated them as toddlers. Now they're loud six-year-olds, and you continue to have fun together. That's so good that they've been growing with the companionship of a dear kitty!

Your Purrrsonality is delightful, if a bit naughty at times. Any food packages left within reach will be torn into and spread around the floor. But you make up for it with your loud purrrs and love of snuggling. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bill, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.