Hi Blair! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a stunning Torti girl you are indeed, Blair; the ultimate glam girl! Your sparkling, light green eyes, your long and fluffy coat of many colors are so beautiful! We can only imagine what a treat it is to cuddle you close, pet your soft fur! Hopefully your humans will pass along a few cuddles for me, pet your soft and silky fur...if you're in the mood, that is! (Always keep the humans wanting for more, right Blair? lol) And as for that adorable tongue out action? Well, there's a reason you kids are known for your "Torti-tude!" Gotta love a girl with a mind of her own, not to mention one able to keep those pesky brothers in line!

[QUOTE] Blair is a girl with attitude. That's why I love this picture, with her tongue sticking out as if to show it. She spends all day glaring at her brothers from her perches. She is a very talkative and is always giving her opinions.[/QUOTE

How very lucky your humans are, Blair, having a furkid as gorgeous and purrsonality packed, as spunky and spirited, as special as you, Blair! In looks, purrsonality and heart you truly are purrfection on 4 paws...simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom/Dad's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...jumping in and out of, nesting in your boxes, hehe; keeping your fur bros in line, glaring from on high; receiving all the cuddles you may (or may not, lol) desires; being loved and pampered to pieces as is only fitting a glam girl diva such as you! Lots of love to you, beautiful Blair, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty bros, too!

Razzzberries!!!