Halo was an unplanned rescue kitten. At six months old she had suffered brutal beatings and was really under weight when I asked for ownership of her and received it. She was scared of people wasn't social at all and would stay in the window.

Now, two months later Halo is making outstanding progress. She rarely hides and as soon as someone is at the door she is there to greet them. She loves to play with everyone and her favorite time of the day is food time. When she is hungry, she will sit at the table and start talking to me. She also eats at the table, but she stays in her chair. She doesn't jump on the table. Her best friend is our toy Chihuahua named Yoda. She loves to cuddle and kisses. Halo does have one eye, but she doesn't let it get in her way. We are grateful she was willing to trust again. The only problem now is she has separation anxiety - she waits at the door for me.
Hello, pretty Halo, Siamese/tabby girl! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely girl you are! I like your markings, which are a combination of meezer and tabby! You have perfect ears and a cute, orange nose too! I am so sorry about your eye, but your person writes that you don't let it get in your way.

You wait at the door for your person, and give greetings to someone at the door! You are playful and even have a best friend, Yoda the toy chihuahua! You are a cuddler and give kisses- so I am sending you a very gentle *kiss* and *cuddle*! Your favorite time of the day is meal time! You make yourself a place at the table and start talking to let your person know you are ready to eat! You even eat in your chair! You were very under weight when you first came home, but I bet you will get to a correct weight with your person's caring help. Maybe your person will serve you a treat for me to celebrate your special day- if you like treats, that is.

Best of all, you are now a loved kitty lady! Perfect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Halo!