Dearest Shadow, what a beautiful lady you are! Your soft-looking brown Tabby fur is gorgeous and has such an interesting design, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are absolutely stunning, and you look so comfortable and content settled on that carpet there. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean and over to Gaertringen, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Manuel Titze will pet you for me .

You and Manuel and your family all live together in your flat. Manuel feeds you in the morning and in the evening, and you eat with your family at breakfast and dinner. He says you're not small, you're big, but you don't want to diet, and you complain if you don't get fed what you think is enough. But that's okay, you're like that, he says. You don't look fat in your photo. We hope you will stay around that size and keep quite healthy! You're who you are, and Manuel is who he is, and you get along just fine. You're a very sweet girl, and you and he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Manuel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.