Greetings, Chandler in Argentina! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart, and early happy 1st birthday wishes to you as well!

Oh my! What a handsome, fetching, utterly charming feline you are, Chandler, and quite the super model you are to boot! Your photos are beyond heart-melting!

I so enjoyed reading your proud mama's tribute to her beautiful boy, including her description of your laugh out loud antics! You truly are quite the purrsonality packed character; one "wild and crazy" guy! But it was learning of your amazing rescue, your human's commitment to safely freeing you from her daddy's car trunk that warmed my heart to the core! What an edge of your seat, ultimately happy ending story of rescue is yours! I have to admit though, Chandler, my heart skipped a beat, picturing you running across that road, straight into your grandpa's trunk!

The first second he got out of the trunk, he came running to me and asked me to pet him while he was shaking in fear. Poor baby, my parents were already looking for a shelter to take him, but I cried enough tears to convince them to keep him.
And once free, you knew that your hero rescuer was destined to be yours, running to her with open paws! Luckily, despite your grandpa resisting your mama's pleas to keep you, her tears did their work, and the rest is happy history! How lucky your mama is, having been so serendipitously blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as fun and life loving, as special as you, Chandler! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Chandler, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your mama's love filled tribute and seeing your fabulous, heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...chatting with your mama; playing with your siblings Virna, Penny and Katya; feasting off your humans' plates and raiding the trash, hehe; snuggling up in your mama's arms, receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Chandler, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sisters Penny, Virna and Katya too!!! Now, off to check out your Insta page!

How precious!

Mama! I'm talking to you!