Dearest Tom Tom, what an absolute treasure of a mature gentleman cat you are! You are so handsome, so distinguished-looking, a beautiful man who has learned so much over the years! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. I love your fluffy tabby and white fur and your sweet, sweet face with those long white whiskers and lovely eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Dover, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you for me .

And what a touching and uplifting story you've shared with us about how you and your dear Dad got together! You were a stray kitten about six months old who wandered into his backyard after you'd been cruelly abandoned. You were afraid of him, but then he started leaving food out for you. Over the next two weeks you took your time eating and carefully checking him out before deciding to move in with him.

That was thirteen years ago, and you've been together ever since! He treats you like the king you are, and his lap is the best bed on the planet. Over the years you've lost many teeth and developed some kidney problems, but you still get around quite well. You don't like being put in that jail and then taken to that place where they do things you don''t like. Aside from all that, life is good! You and Dad love each other, treasure each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tom Tom, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.