Thread: Darling Little Mittens!

Threaded View

Darling Little Mittens!

Dearest Mittens, you are darling indeed! What an adorable, precious young lady you are! That Orange Tabby with white fur is so fluffy and pretty and looks so very soft, and don't you ever have just the sweetest face, with those perky pink ears and cute pink nose and lovely big still-kitteny-blue eyes. You're so cute in that great photograph, and thank you for sharing it with us. My Orange Tabby with white girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" She thinks you're quite the stunner, too! Like you, she is unusual as an orange tabby female. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Texas to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your mother, Kitty, was a stray your dear Purrrsons-to-be found in their backyard, who one day surprised them with a litter of six kittens. Your young special friend's mom let her keep one of the kittens because her guinea pig had just died, and my sympathy to her and your family on the loss of her dear piggy friend. She chose you, the smallest kitten with the most energy! Your kitten siblings all got good homes with friends of your new Purrrsons, and I hope your dear mom Kitty also got a good home.

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're full of energy and make your Purrrsons smile with your antics. You love to play, and you love attention. They never know what you'll get up to next, but that's just part of the fun! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mittens, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear special friend and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your friend's Guinea Pig Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 01-31-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery