I have a lab named Sach. He has diagnosed with diabetes a few months back. I already had a health concern with Sach because he has been eating food and drinking water more than usual, resulting in increased urination. He has been losing weight, but I couldn't clarify what happened to his appetite all though he is overeating. So I took him to the Vet, and after running a couple of tests and checking his blood glucose level, the Vet said my dog has diabetes.
We took insulin shots for Sach from the Vet, but it became difficult to get to the Vet later. So we bought in-home insulin kits, as recommended by the Vet. He showed us how to do it, and I gave Sach insulin shots for the past 6-8 weeks. We used to buy insulin and syringes separately, and the specific needles were to be purchased as recommended by the Vet. Now there has been a shortage in getting such syringes, and we looked up online and came across a couple. If anybody has experience buying them for insulin purposes, I could use some help and advice.