My name is Baxter, I am one and a half years old. I am a mixed breed, and I live in Ford City Pennsylvania, which is in Armstrong County. My owner's name is Jennifer. Jen has written about me below.

When I was asked to describe why Baxter is special, I didn't know where to begin. I guess a short description should be first. Baxter, if you haven't guessed is a male cat, and he weighs in at 22.7 pounds. On his most recent trip to the vet, he made a Doberman hide behide his owner, and a black lab crawl under his chair. But don't let his size fool you, he is a big baby. His happiest moments, are of course, when he is eating. His likes include almost anything. From cat food to pizza and beef jerky, he will eat it all. Baxter is the son of Bronte, a stray cat we found when we moved. He is the only survivor out of a litter of four, which to us is the main reason, he is a very special cat.
Hello, Baxter in Pennsylvania! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty guy you are! I like your sweet face, the markings on your forehead, your soft-looking ginger fur and your floofy tail!

You are the only survivor of your litter- that makes you very special! You are a big guy, and your mom writes that you are also a big baby! You have some favorite foods- not only cat food, but also pizza and even beef jerky! Someone has made a hammock in the window for you, and I imagine you either take a nap in the sun or keep an eye on everything outside the window. Maybe both, at different times of day! And always, a very special and much-loved kitty! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear, special Baxter!