I got Olive as a early birthday present. She was a dinky little bunny, with the fluffiest tail, and cutest little floppy ears. She was very shy and timid at first, but over time she has warmed up to me and my other bunny. She loves ripping her chews and toys to shreds and bunny hopping all over the place! Her favorite treat is dried cranberries, she goes koo-Koo for cranberries!

Olive's a feisty little girl, with a big personality and a big heart. She is a favorite and cuddle bunny to my dogs, my other bunny, and all of the family! She makes waking up in the morning 10 times better when I can see her excited face when I open her cage!
Hello, adorable Olive and Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are! I like your white fur with the touches of golden and brown! Your face has just a small area of white, and I like your perfect lop ears! You are adorable! Your person tells us that you were a dinky bunny and now you are a beautiful big girl!

You have a bunny-buddy and dogs to have fun with! You were very shy and timid at first, but over time you have warmed up to your house-mates, both bunny and human! You are feisty and busy, hopping all over the place! You enjoy a treat of dried cranberries, or shredding your chews and toys! You have a big personality and a big heart, and you make your person's day start better just by being your sweet self!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to oh-so-adorable Olive!