Hi Biscuit! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a big, beautiful, bodacioius St. Bernard boy you are, Biscuit; truly a gentle giant with a heart of gold; 160 lbs of pure perfection on 4 paws; the ULTIMATE lap dog, lol! Your coloring and unique markings are so special, Biscuit, and those sad "puppy dog" eyes, total heart-melters! What I wouldn't give to cover that sweet face with countless kisses!

What a happy, fun and love filled life you and your sister have been blessed with, there in sunny California! I only wish your human had included a photo of you and your sister after a dip in your pond and a roll in the mud! And how lucky is your human, having a furkid, a best furry family member as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as devoted as you, Biscuit; perfect just as you are, inside and out; simply the best!

He is the best, sweetest lug, and even if his markings do not include the ckassic "mask” markings you usually see, we think he is perfect just the way he is.

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Biscuit! Meeting you this morning, seeing your heart-melting photos and learning a bit about your wonderful life has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, big guy..you and your sister taking a dip in your pond, rolling in the mud, hehe; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; giving and receiving tons of snuggles; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, huge hugs and slobbery smooches, beautiful Biscuit, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear sister, too!

The tongue! The laugh!