Dearest Tiger, what a beautiful Orange Tabby guy you are! That bright orange fur with the darker orange Tabby markings is stunning, absolutely gorgeous with such a great color display. And it looks like you have a bit of a cute white mustache, too! Your fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that orange and pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to your home in ..Ohio, you say? not Marquette, MI? wherever it is, and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell. Your dear young Purrrson-to-be was walking home from school and spotted an orange speck in the window. Sure enough, that was you, her little Tiger! You're one of her favorite pets ever. Over the years, you've grown on each other. Sometimes you like to sneak-attack and start biting her ankles (the Cat Nip) or attack her hair-brush. She says that over time you've gotten more grouchy and you bite harder, and when you don't get your food, you break something or try to eat her birds. (Maybe you should have a check-up by the vet? There might be something going on with you physically that is affecting your behavior.)

She says you're an old man now, but nine years is NOT old at all for a cat in this day and age! You're more a middle-aged gent. You sleep all day, but that's not unusual for cats of all ages. Cats are nocturnal creatures, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're up and about more while she is sleeping. I bet you two will be together for a good many more years to come! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and birds and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.