Dearest Max, a.k.a. Maxi, you are utterly adorable, a magnificent young Siamese man, indeed! You're absolutely beautiful in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your chocolate-brown points are gorgeous, your lovely big blue eyes are stunning, and you have the sweetest face with that cute little pink tongue reaching out of your mouth to touch your nose. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Coral Springs, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your meow is even bigger than your eyes, and so is your purr. You look for a lot of attention from your dear Purrrson, don't you. You get him/her up at breakfast time, about 5am each day, by dragging your paws through the venetian blinds, which makes an even louder noise than your meow! You follow her/him to the cupboard, with your tail straight up in the air and a loud purr coming from your throat. During the day you enjoy lap-sitting and following him/her around purring. You also like to chase things. (To Max's Purrrson: please don't let him chase rubber bands or twist ties! He could swallow one, which can become a serious medical emergency.) You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.