Dearest Rocky, what a beautiful Zebra Finch you are! I don't think I've ever seen one before. Those grey and white and orange feathers are so pretty, and that bright-orange beak is gorgeous. And what a story you have to tell! You're the smallest of your family's four finches, and you were often getting pecked on by the others. Your people gave you your own cage, where you were safe but lonely. Since then they've given you a roommate named Steeler, and now you two are constantly playing together outside your cage and flying around. You're the early bird, the first one up and singing of the finches. You sing almost all day, and I'd love to hear your song! You're happy, and you sing to show it. You and your people and Steeler, and even the other finches, I'm sure, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rocky, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Steeler and other finches and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of cucumber!