Dear Beans and Cheeto, what an utterly adorable pair of young men you are! Two precious seven-month-old brothers, with the same mother but something tells me you don't both have the same father! Cheeto, you are a gorgeous petite Orange tiger, and Beans, you're a fine-looking Tuxedo big boy. You're both so cute, and your love for each other clearly shows through in these great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Connecticut to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You're seven months old, adopted from the Kitten Academy foster home just at the start of the pandemic quarantine. You two are playing a very important role, helping keep your dear Purrrson sane and entertained during these strange times we're living in. You're doing a fine job of it, with your funny antics and unconditional love! You make him/her smile with your spunk and spirit and energy. You play hard, wrestling with and chasing each other around the house. You love to play with laser pointers and little spongy soccer balls. (Your favorite toy is a plain old string, but I strongly advise against that: You could accidentally swallow it, which can become a serious medical emergency.) When you're not playing, you love to give each other baths and snuggle in for a nice long nap. You're very close, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beans and Cheeto, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.