Thread: Beautiful Tortie Jazz!

Threaded View

Beautiful Tortie Jazz!

Dearest Jazz, you are absolutely stunning! What a breathtakingly beautiful Tortoiseshell lady you are, with that colorful black-brown-orange fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers, that cute black nose with a bit of orange, and those lovely big pale green eyes. You are gorgeous, and you remind me so much of my sweet Tortie Galaxy, who went to the Rainbow Bridge just three weeks ago. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You certainly are an excellent photographer's model! This terrific album captures you in several different locales and activities of your daily life. I love the one of you watching Squirrel TV there! I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Montreal to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were given to your dear Purrrson after his/her previous cat had passed away. You came from a pet shop, probably originally from a kitty mill because humans terrified you. (Words cannot express my disgust and rage at those places and the despicable alleged-humans who run them. I hope the other animals there also found loving homes.) But now you are in a wonderful home in which you've been treasured and treated with care and love and given the time and space and energy you needed to begin to overcome that horrible early conditioning. You're the queen of the household, with your Purrrson well trained in his/her sole purpose of catering to your every need! You don't like loud noises or sudden movements, and you really don't like houseguests or children. You need to be close to your Purrrson as much as possible. You both love those nightly cuddles in bed and the trips together to the bathroom. You find great entertainment and excitement in watching the squirrel eat! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. You enjoy napping, silence, and having each other close. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jazz, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and squirrel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that your predecessor-kitty Angel and my Galaxy Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 07-17-2020 at 02:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery