Greetings Finn...BEST impulse buy ever, hehe! Congratulations on being crowned our very special Independence Day, Pet of the Day!

Oh my! What a beautiful, soft and fluffy baby Lop bun you are, Finn! You are just too, too precious for words! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! And rumor has it you're even MORE beautiful in personality and heart...so sweet, so cuddly, so brave! Leave it to a 3 month old bunny to put the kitties in their places! But seeing as how you love to cuddle with them, it's clear you're more of a lover than a fighter! h

How lucky your family is, having a bunny furkid as sweet and loving, as beautiful as you Finn! They're in for a ton of fun over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow; the bunch of making so many happy memories over the years to come! You truly are a treasure, little one, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Finn! Meeting you, being treated to your utterly heart-melting photo spread has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with the kitties; deconstructing your cherished burger, lol; munching on tasty mint and cilantro;
being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Finn, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your kitty pals, too!!! And to you and your entire family, wishes for a safe and fun filled 4th!

Be still my heart!!!