Dearest Prescilla, what a beautiful kitty you are! Your long, fluffy, soft-looking orange fur is gorgeous, and in that last picture it looks like you have some darker fur (also gorgeous) on your back and tail. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You have the sweetest face with your long white whiskers and cute pink nose and lovely big eyes. You really have the art of relaxing down just right, don't you! You certainly are "extremely bendy," as your dear Purrrson says. I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you are here in the U.S. ..and pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson says you're very sweet with people but can be extremely jealous of other cats. You followed his/her sister home one day around Christmas, and the new Purrrsons-to-be decided to keep you! You were in a rough state and most likely had been abandoned, but you were still very affectionate, and are to this day. They got you the medical care and gave you the love that you needed so very much. Now you are living the Purrrfect life you deserve, that you deserved all along! When you get some catnip, you drag yourself across the floor (and perhaps hallucinate?). You love cuddling and being held like a baby. I wish I could cuddle you and hold you like a baby! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Prescilla, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.