Dearest Pete, what an utterly adorable young fellow you are! You're such a precious little guy, only nine weeks old. Your fluffy soft-looking Tabby and white fur is so pretty, and you look like you've dipped your toes in milk! And what a sweet, sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and those long white whiskers and the lovely big eyes that still have some of their kitten blue color. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Nottinghamshire, England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful kitteny Purrrsonality you have, growing boy that you are! You're full of energy, and you love to show off and make your dear Purrrsons laugh with your antics. Three or four times a day you have "mad half hours," doing things like swinging around on chairs and wall plants and jumping up outside. Then, afterward, you snuggle down in someone's lap or on his/her shoulder and go to sleep. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pete, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.