Dearest Michelle, a.k.a. Meeshy, you are absolutely mesmerizing indeed! One look into those huge, hypnotic, golden eyes gazing straight at me, and I'm at your command, ready to do your bidding! You are such a beautiful girl with that long fluffy black fur and cute black nose, and that tipped ear to signal you've been spayed. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New York to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! You had a rough start in life, having been born in a dump. You found your way to the shop of your Purrrsons-to-be and slowly became more familiar with and to them. Then you were attacked and nearly lost your life. The emergency vets saved you but told your Purrrsons that you were so small you could never go back outside, as you would not survive. You settled right in to your Purrrmanent Purrrfect home, where you live like a queen! You have your dear Purrrsons well-trained, leading them to the treat door and meowing until you get one! You love when your human niece and nephew visit, and you love to play with the baby on his floor jungle gym! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Michelle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.