Hi cutie Chocolate! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a precious Chi baby you are, Chocolate, and true to your name, you're just as sweet and irresistible as can be! But as far as being having been labeled unadoptable for being "ugly?" Pfft! You couldn't be any more beautiful if you tired, inside and out! Thankfully your humans saw you for the true gem that you are! And as far as Chihuahuas go, well, sounds like you march to the beat of a different drummer: a fearless, never shivering, snow lover! (I don't think I've ever met a snow loving Chi before you, Choco, hehe) And being a snow lover myself, I'll be hoping for a very snowy winter for you and for me!

Endless thanks to your wonderful family for choosing the rescue route, opening up their home and hearts to one very special boy! They are one lucky bunch, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a source of never ending joy, love and laughter in you, sweetheart! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a blast! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your skin siblings (hopefully in the snow, hehe); munching on some yummy Greenies; cuddling with your family; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Chocolate, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

l'm home!!!