Greetings, beautiful Phoebe and Ash! Happy Dogs of the Day to you, from all in this Lab loving home!

How lucky are we, having not just one but two beautiful Labbies as our featured honorees! What a precious pair you two sweethearts make! Having been mom to several Labs over the years, I know first hand the joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives, and in your family's case, double the joy, love and laughter! Labs are well known for retaining that puppy love for life (and mischief) well into adulthood and you, Phoebe and Ash, are living proof of that! As your Mom says, "never a dull moment!"

Both Phoebe and Ash are two years old and add so much fun and live to our home and lives - there's never a dull moment. While they are so willing to please and comfort and are strangers to no one, you can't take your eyes off them for one second. What one doesn't think of, the other does, and they are constantly involved in some sort of mischief. But we couldn't love them anymore than we do!
No breed "does" double teaming better than a pair of Labs! Oh, how very blessed your family is, having two beautiful, personality packed, loyal and loving furkids in you two! You're everything we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed and then some; gentle giants with hearts of gold; perfection on 4 (or 8) paws!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ash and Phoebe! Meeting you today has brought some much needed *sunshine* to my dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...getting into all sorts of fun mischief, keeping your humans in stitches with your antics; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Phoebe and Ash, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!