Hi Fozzie Bear! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a pawsitively precious Boston x Eskie you are, sweetheart, such a beautiful blend of much loved breeds, with both sides of your lineage shining brightly in your looks and personality! And how heart-melting is your photo!!! I too love that drop of water dangling down from your fuzzy little chin, and those big, brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest of hearts! Speaking of "cold!" No doubt your plush, thick and fluffy coat comes in handy during those frigid Rochester winters!

How very lucky your human is, having a beautiful, playful and energetic, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you, Fozzie Bear! As your human says, your enthusiasm and zest for life are truly an inspiration! What a treasure you are, sweetheart, perfection on 4 paws, simply the best and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Fozzie Bear! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration...playing in the snow, munching on some yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Fozzie Bear, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!