Tuesday and Wednesday, someone peed on the bed. Both days of which I discovered as I was about to go to bed. Tuesday night I stripped the bed, put on my second set of bedding.

I thought (hoped) this was just a one-off event. Then I discovered some dampness again as I was about to go to bed last night. I don't have a third set of bedding, so last night I turned the top sheet around so the peed-on part was farthest away from where I'd be sleeping. I covered the sheet with a fleece blanket, not quite full-size, that I just discovered I had the other day.

I I wound up taking a large load of dirty laundry to the laundromat today because there was way too much for my apartment building machines.

I shut both cats out of the bedroom for a lot of today. And I got a shower curtain to put over the bedding when I'm not going to be in the bed.

I don't know who did this or how to determine which one. Or just what to do next. I don't want to be having one cat at a time in the room all day to see which one pees all over my bed again..

Sigh...