Hi Gizmo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What beauuuutiful bunny you are, Gizmo, inside and out! Your proud human's love filled tribute and your utterly heart-melting photos have MY heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!

How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you! In looks and in heart, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! And what a legacy, turning your human into a bunny lover for life; 17 and counting! And we need only look at that pic of you so lovingly caring for your young Mini Rex adoptee to see into your heart, to see just how gentle and loving you are! You truly are a gem, Gizmo, simply the best! Your human is one lucky soul, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend for life in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, learning of the very special place you hold in your human's heart, seeing your heart-melting photos has been the perfect end to my long day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...cuddling with your little friend, and your human, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Gizmo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!