Dearest Catsputin, what a beauty you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that gorgeous colorful fluffy long fur that looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those long, LOOOOOONG curly white whiskers and eyebrows, and that cute pink nose with the little dark dots along the top, and those lovely big yellow-green eyes. You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I love your pretty bow there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Richfield, MN to pet you, and pet your Border Collie sister, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a real love bug, always looking for affection, unless you need to remind your dear Purrrsons that your food bowl is empty. The day they came to the shelter looking for a cat, you and they immediately chose each other! You've already seen them through tough times in the short time you've been together, showing that you love them and letting them know everything will be okay. You love video-chatting with distant family and friends, and you show your soft tummy to anyone who will praise you. You also love playing with your dear Border Collie sister. You're a bright (and cuddly) light in her and your Purrrrsons' lives. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Catsputin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.