Dearest Lucky, what a beautiful lady you are! You're an absolutely gorgeous multi-color kitty with areas of both orange and brown tabby and white fur. A Tabby-Calico? Cali-Tabico? You look so happy and content resting there in your blue bed on the blue carpet, which provide such a nice contrast to your fur coloring. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Clermont, FL to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You received your name not just by pure chance; you "lucked out" when your dear Purrrson's cousin spotted you in the median strip of an eight-lane highway in Florida. He/she rescued you and gave you to your Purrrson's Mom, who had recently lost her 21-year-old Siamese, Sandy. You grew to love Mom and Dad but to despise water, even though you needed to get flea baths regularly! You are very affectionate, especially after being brushed with a vegetable brush. You recognize your human family members even if they haven't been around in a while. You follow Mom around, waiting for her to sit down and make a lap. Your photo shows how well you have overcome your precarious youth to become a sleek and happy, pampered family member. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Mom and Dad and all your family members are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Sandy Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!