Hi Maggie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, fun loving, personality packed girl you are, Maggie! It doesn't get much cuter than a Beagle x Labbie! hehe And oh, what a heartwarming rags to riches rescue story is yours, sweetheart!

It sure was a long journey home for you, all the way from TN to CT to NY! And while I'm sure it was a bit confusing at first, all of that travel and "change," in the end your journey home couldn't have ended more happily! What a lucky girl you are, Maggie, having found your way to a forever family as loving and devoted as yours, complete with two doggie siblings to pal around with and learn from! I'm so happy you're finally living that happy, carefree, fun filled life you always deserved, sweetheart! And how blessed are your humans and doggie sibs, Rocco and Stella, having a best friend and loving companion, a card carrying furry family member in you, bringing endless joy to their lives! In looks and in heart, personality and smarts, you're A#1!!! You truly are a treasure, Maggie, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting pics, has been a real treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with Rocco and shadowing your doggie soulmate, Stella; digging and hunting, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your entire family! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Rocco and Stella too!

Precious!!!

My shadow!!!