Dearest Floki, what a stunning fellow you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that soft-looking fur in a colorful Tuxedo pattern and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and the interesting nose marking and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing these great photos with us! You are adorable in them, so colorful and happy. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Belgium to pet you, and pet your brother Charlie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and Charlie moved in with your dear people when you were kittens. You enjoy sleeping and eating and seeking attention. You run around when that race track (that cats easily see but humans are too dim to recognize) randomly appears in the room. Your favorite toys are your tunnel and cardboard boxes and things like USB-sticks that the humans leave out for you to pick up and drop somewhere else in the house. You're very social and like to be near your people but not always. You don't always like to be petted. You and your dear people and Charlie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Floki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Charlie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.