My cat Kiwi is the sixth cat I own. I volunteer at our local shelter, in Hancock County, and she was brought in with her sister attacked by a dog, that was all we were told, but they were ok. I knew the second I saw Kiwi that I wanted her, and I knew I had to try and figure out a way to convince my husband to letting me have one more. I held her for a half hour she was dirty and scared but so sweet I was promising she was the last,obviously he said ok.

Kiwi was about three and a half months old and when I brought her home. Of course I had to keep her in spare bedroom until my other five cats could get used to her scent. It took a couple days and my Philip, BayBay, and my Kozmo welcomed her just fine, Keke and Kallie took a little time.

She is super sweet, just a very loving calico kitty. She almost looks like she has a mask on. She is a small cat; the vet said she prob will stay small. She is full of energy and seven and a half months old and my other kitten Kozmo is eight months old and they get along great. She follows me everywhere and loves to be scratched under her chin. I love all my cats, but she is truly the sweetest.
Hello, Kiwi in West Virginia! Happy New Year and happy Cat of the Day!

We met your kitty siblings Philip and BayBay on Valentine's Day 2018, and now we get to meet you! What a beautiful calico kitten you are! Your mutli-colored fur looks so soft to pet, and I like your sweet face and l-o-n-g whiskers!

You are a very sweet and loving girl! You get along very well with Kozmo, who is close to you in age. You follow your person from place to place, and you love chin-rubs! Best of all, you are a much-loved girl, just like all your kitty siblings! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Kiwi!