Hi! This is Minki. She is a little, three-year-old cat and I love her very much. She is black, but she has a white point on her body as you can see.

After I get up in the morning, I give her some milk. She likes milk a lot. Minki always follows me to the sofa because she likes sitting there. That's very crazy!

After feeding in the afternoon, she wants to go outside. She also likes running outside and climbing trees. Sometimes I can't find her. When that happens I'm very sad because I want to play with her. In the evening she wants to come inside and sleep.

I love my cat Minki very much because she is so sweet and fluffy.
Hello, Minki in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely girl you are! I like your black fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet! You have one white spot on your body. You have such a sweet face, too!

You are a very active girl! You drink some milk in the morning, and go with your person to the sofa, because you like to sit there. After dinner, you go outdoors to run or climb trees. Sometimes your person can't find you! Then in the evening you come inside. Maybe you enjoy some play time with your person before sleep- I hope so!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely, sweet Minki!