This is Chase, one of our many babies. Chase was born to one of the wild kitties that we would feed. We caught him and his sister Holly, who now lives with friends in Massachusetts. Chase is a wonderful member of our family. He likes to sleep under covers and cuddle. He tries to open the door knob to our pantry where the treats are kept, and he will also ask for treats by meowing loudly.

Chase loves to jump in a empty bathtub and run around and meow like crazy. He knows his name, as all of our cats do. He is very special and very much loved.

Hello, Chase in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome gentleman you are! I like your light fur with your darker points, and your blue eyes! I would be very happy to pet you- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra cuddles for me!

You are a busy guy- playing in an empty bathtub, meowing to request treats, and even opening the door to the pantry to make it easier for your person to get the treats out! I would be glad to respond to your meows - "watch me playing in the bathtub! I would like a treat now!" whatever you request! You are a cuddle-kitty, a wonderful member of your family! You even sleep under covers

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to most handsome, very much loved Chase!