This is Rudy and she is a Siamese cat. Rudy is the cutest cat I think you'll ever see! She was the runt of three adorable little kittens. Rudy is four years old this year - she's grown up so fast. Rudy is a inside outside cat and one of her favorite things to do is to sleep, sleep, sleep! Rudy is a lot smaller than normal cats she is only six inches tall. She is very cute and loving and loves you to hold her.

Rudy was our first Siamese and we do still have her mom - Rudy was born here! Rudy's personality is rather special she mainly just sleeps but when she is not sleeping, she loves to play. Her favorite game to play is to catch string when you roll it on the floor.
Hello, lovely Miss Rudy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your blue eyes, your soft fur and your darker meezer markings! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet! You like to be held, so I hope your people will give you a big hug and snuggle for me to celebrate your special day! Some for your cat-mom too, please!

You have a lot to do each day! You go outside to see what's happening. You play with string that's rolled on the floor for you. Then you take a nap, and then another nap! And always, being your cute, loving self! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear, cute, loving Rudy! Love to your cat-mom too!