Thread: Sweet girl Jasper!

Threaded View

Sweet girl Jasper!

Hello, Jasper in New Jersey, sweet baby girl! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your fluffy fur, which looks so long and soft to pat! Even your feet are cute and fluffy! I agree with your person- you are beautiful!

You were an outdoor kitty and then one day you decided to follow your chosen person, and home you went! Now you are a mostly inside kitty with lots on the day's agenda! You don't like to be held much, but you like to be near your person at all times, usually in the same room. You place yourself in the bathroom sink when your person gets ready for the day! Then when it is bedtime, you are a good snuggle-buddy.

You play hide and seek with your kitty sibling, and chase the laser light! You spend time outdoors in your cat walk when the weather is fine! You are good with attention, greeting people at the door and requesting head-rubs with purrs! I would be delighted to give you loads of head-rubs today, gorgeous girl!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet girl Jasper!

Edited to add: I love that someone places a towel on the bathroom counter for you
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 11-14-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678