Dearest Silvestro, what a beautiful young man you are! You're an absolutely gorgeous Tuxedo fellow. Your fur is so glossy and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the little black spot under your white chin and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty in both of them, first resting in the drawer with your fur so sleek and glossy, and then looking like you are reaching out to give me a hug! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Italy to hug you back and pet you, and hug and pet your dear friend LeeLoo, too! I can't, of course, but I know your dear people will hug you and pet you both for me .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! Your dear people rescued you when you were a three-month-old abandoned kitten. We thank those wonderful people for saving you! When you first came home, you were afraid of everything, but your new tortoiseshell big sister LeeLoo encouraged you, and now you live a regular happy-kitty life. You bonded so tightly with her that when she was ill and at the vet's clinic for three days, you called for her every five minutes. Were you ever happy when she came back home!

LeeLoo can't talk, so you speak for her. You make sure your people understand when she wants something! One time LeeLoo was shut in a closet, and you alerted your person and showed her the closet. She opened the door, and out came LeeLoo! Now your dear people always listen to you, especially when they don't know where LeeLoo is. You and she and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Silvestro, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear LeeLoo and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.