Dearest Mya, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Stumpy Manx kitty you are! Your Calico fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! What an excellent job you are clearly doing, supervising your Purrrsons taping music. How would they ever get that accomplished without you on the job there? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Shediac in New Brunswick, Canada to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to your dear Purrrsons to help them heal from the loss of their beloved Baxter who was only six years old. My deepest sympathy to them for their loss. You are very different from him, but you have taken over their hearts, too. You let them pet and handle you only when you want, which is usually when Meowmie is on the computer. You get on the keyboard and suck and knead her hand! You supervise everything that needs to be done and make sure all the work gets done right. You like to be near dear Dad when he is playing his guitar. You get along well with most dogs but don't like other cats much. You enjoy going on long drives and camping out with your Purrrsons, even though you're, safely, an indoor cat. You love visiting Grandmeowmie and her two dogs and then sleeping and eating with the doggies. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mya, onbeing chosen today's Cat of hte Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Baxter Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!