My pet's name is Cookie, he is a Greek cat, I don't know anything else about his breed, but he is an orange tabby with white. He is really special to me because I found hm with his three brothers abandoned when they were just two or three days old, so you understand I took care of them, cleaning them and feeding them as if they were human babies. Unfortunately I lost one of them, but the others are all okay and grown up now! One of them lives with my niece and the other one with my sister-in-law. So i really love him, he is special and adorable.

It is easy to see what is special about him - his enormous eyes! He is very affectionate, he follows me almost everywhere. He sits on my lap if i am seated, and he sleeps besides me, touching me. He is a darling anyway!!!!
Hello, Cookie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome kitty you are! I like your orange tabby and white fur; cute pink nose and your wonderful eyes! Your fur looks so soft - I would happily pet you if I could! Since I can't, though, I hope your caring person will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me.

You and your brothers were found when you were just a few days old! Your person cared for you and made sure you were grown up and had forever homes. You are special and adorable! You follow your person about, and as soon as a lap is made, you occupy it! When it is time to sleep, you are right beside your person PURR-fect! I imagine you watch all that's going on with your beautiful green eyes, too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cutie Cookie!