Libby is a rescue rabbit from Houston, Texas. She has lived in her forever home about 2 years. She enjoys blueberries, dandelions, and hay. She loves to play in the backyard on a nice sunny day. Her favorite toys are from Napoleon Bunnyparte. She's the queen of the house and her human is lucky enough to share a room with her. Libby is a free range bunny and has great litter habits.

Libby is my second bunny. She's from a rabbit rescue called Bunny Buddies. She loves to chew on toilet paper rolls and munch on hay. I love her!
Hello, Libby in Texas! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your white fur, which looks so soft to pat- and your alert ears! I would be happy to give you some pats today- since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extra cuddles for me.

You are a very busy bunny- being queen of the house, spending time in the yard when the weather is fine! You have some favorite toys from Napoleon Bunnyparte and a cardboard roll for your chewing needs. You have some favorite treats ... blueberries, dandelions, and munching on hay! Best of all, you are a greatly loved bunny!

I hope you get to spend some time outdoors today, Libby - or maybe enjoy a yummy treat for your special day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!