Dearest Albadoor, what a gorgeous Orange Tabby guy you are! That fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big orange eyes that match your fur color. Thank you for posting that great photo. It really shows what a sweetie you are! My orange tabby girl Sparkler says, "Hello, meow!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Abingdon, MD to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You look very grown-up, but at one year of age you are still a kitten, inside at least! Your dear Purrrson says you are a good cat and a good bro. You are very sweet and caring, and you love cuddling with people. You're an awesome emotional support animal, who loves to help people who have anxiety, depression, and autism issues. Your dear Purrrson wishes she/he could share you with everyone who needs visits! You are the best cat ever, and you two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Albadoor, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.