Dearest Evee, what an exquisitely beautiful girl you are! That long pretty Tortie fur looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that orange blaze coming down between those lovely big eyes. Your beauty in both appearance and spirit comes down so well in those great photos. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Hamilton, New Zealand to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a heartbreaking but uplifting story of rescue and recovery you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson saw you around before but assumed you were owned. Then one day she saw up close and realized you were in bad condition. She befriended you as you slowly became less scared and finally moved in. After a vet consult they were told you needed a full extraction of your teeth because of the horrible condition they were in, causing you great pain.

The surgery wasn't totally successful, but you are doing much better. Now you live in total safety and comfort in your dear Purrrsons' bedroom. You are the most loving cat your dear Purrrson has ever owned. She cuddles and kisses you, and you sleep every night with her, in her arms nearly all night or above her head on the pillow. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Evee, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.