Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Alice!

What a beautiful Calico girl you are! You have such a soft looking beautiful coat with so many colours, and the sweetest face!

You and your mum and siblings did have a bit of a rough start in life, sitting there in a hollow log, but luckily your family found you and took you in, and they love you. Your mum and siblings also found loving homes, thanks to your family. No wonder they wanted to keep you!

You had a tight bond with the dog, Tilly.. and still have. I can tell from the picture of the two of you that you love each other. However, as you grow, you get more independant and you still like to roam around the property. and explore. But ugh, you were bitten by a snake! I’m so glad you survived that!

And you have another kitty friend in the house now - I bet you have lots of fun and cuddle up together in front of the fireplace during winter.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with Tilly, your kitty friend and family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

Adorable!