Hi Harley! HappyDog of the Day to you sweetheart, from all is this Lab/Retriever loving home!

For instance, there is no longer a waste basket in the bathroom, socks and shoes are not left on the floor, food is not left out on the counter, and every day is filled with his love of us.
Well, there you have it! No denying your Lab creds! But for all of the "dumpster diving," counter cruising, and sock snatching, it's the "every day is filled with his love for us" descriptor your human shares with us that defines you, the heart of the Labrador Retriever, best of all! You're everything we Lab lovers crave in your breed and then some, Harley, including but not limited to stunning good looks and smarts, pertual puppytude, an unwavering love and devotion for your humans! How lucky your humans, and adraoble little sidekick Chi/Min Pin sister are, having a loyal and loving companion, a best furry friend, a full fledged family member in you, Harley! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweet chocolate boy! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration, playing Frisbee with your humans, cuddling with your fur sis, munching on some yummy cheese, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Harley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear fur sister, too!

The dynamic duo!!! Be still my heart!