Dearest Dewey, what a gorgeous gentleman kitty you are! You are so handsome, downright regal indeed! That thick, luxurious fur is so pretty, that pale-orange color with the white boots and gloves, and it looks so soft. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to La Jolla, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

What an amazing story you have to tell! You kept coming to your dear Purrrents' house, even though you had a collar saying you lived two doors away. They would take you back there, and the next night you'd show up again. You had such severe skin allergies, they could hardly pet you. Then one day several months later, another neighbor brought over a box containing Dewey's food, his mattress, his medicines and his medical records. You were in your real Furrrever Home now! Your original people were never seen again. Your allergies soon disappeared, too.

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a loving family cat, waiting for your Purrrsons to come home and then following them around. You adore it when your dear grandkiddies visit. You tell your Purrrsons to turn on the faucet when you are thirsty. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dewey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.